Compact, mobile cart stores, charges, and transports up to 40 tablets, iPad mobile devices, and readers.
This compact, mobile cart can store, charge, and transport up to 40 tablets, iPad mobile devices, and readers. The small footprint of the cart (24"w x 24.75"d x 46"h) fits anywhere in the classroom and is easy to move through tight spaces. That 46" height makes it a comfortable teaching station with room for your projector.
- Top shelf has 1/4"-high lip to keep pens and pencils from rolling off.
- Tablet bays measure .875"w x 8.5"h x 10.5" to hold your device in just about any protective case. Numbered bays organize devices. Open the door and see at a glance which devices are present.
- Dedicated storage area stores your laptop inside the front User area for easy access. Cable pass-through connects the laptop to the back IT area for power.
- Cable clips along the metal bay dividers position the power connector right next to the device for quick connection, and so you can see which devices are connected to power.
- Clips route adaptor cords to separate locking IT area at the back of the cart. Pegboard panel holds more clips to store bundles of cables, and the column has 42 receptacles spaced to accept each tablet's power adaptor, your laptop, and an extra power receptacle.
- External power panel has three power receptacles, on/off switch and an indicator light that shows when power is directed to the cart's receptacles. The cart's single power cord is 14' long to reach any outlet.
- The cart charges all fourty devices plus powers your laptop and external power receptacles - all at once!
- The optional Sync Kit is a 10-port USB hub that connects 10 devices at a time to your laptop, providing a wired connection for updates. Sold separately.
- Keyed locks on the front and back doors engage a two-point locking system for security. Padlock hasps position your padlock to block access to the handle. Scan the QR code inside each door to access the owner's manual, user guide, and additional resources.
- Four 4" locking casters go over rough surfaces and make the cart easy to move. The 18"-wide round handle is easy to grip.
- Ships assembled.
- Comes in Polar White top and doors with Silver Satin accents. Top surface is 1"-thick wood.