Featuring 4K Ultra HD resolution and an advanced, next-generation touchscreen, the ViewSonic®ViewBoard™ 12773936 delivers incredible collaborative capabilities for 21st century boardrooms and classrooms. With integrated myViewBoard® annotation software and ViewBoard Cast streaming software, content creation and sharing has never been easier. What’s more, this ENERGY STAR certified display delivers optional slot-in PC capability for more computing-intensive interactive applications. A VESA-compatible design allows for installation on a wall mount, or on an optional trolley cart for more flexible installation in classrooms and meeting rooms.
What computer options can I use with the ViewBoard Interactive Flat Panels?
The following options can be used:
- Built-In Embedded Player – the ViewBoard IFP comes with a built-in application suite that functions on its own without the need for any additional PC’s. The suite includes an embedded version of the popular VBoard™ Interactive Software for Whiteboard and Annotation, ViewBoard Cast for casting PC’s, MAC’s, and mobile devices iOS and Android), and a Web Browser.
- Slot-In PC – ViewSonic offers Slot-In PC modules running Windows® 10 Pro that’s inserted in a special slot for a more elegant looking solution. No cables or wires dangling from the display.
- External PC’s and Media Players – ViewSonic offers external PC’s and media players that connect to the HDMI or Display Port inputs of the ViewBoard IFP. A separate USB port for touch is included in every ViewBoard IFP to enable touch on external Windows 10 PC’s.
- Chromebox – ViewSonic’s Chromebox (NMP660) supports 4K and is fully touch compatible with the ViewBoard IFP.
- Other laptops and Chromebooks – these devices can be connected to the ViewBoard IFP as long as it has an HDMI or VGA output. Depending on the operating system, touch may or may not be supported. Touch is supported on Windows 10 and newer versions of Chromebooks.
Price includes Delivery wall mount, wireless module and installation.